How do I connect my Android™ smartphone to the Easy Line Remote app?
Please carefully follow the instructions in the app or the following steps:
- Please install the app from the Google Play Store.
- On your smartphone open the Easy Line Remote app and click “Continue”.
- Walk through the “welcome screens”.
- Please read and “Accept” the Privacy Notice.
- If you like, you can share usage data with us. You can find the details in the Privacy Notice of the app.
- Make sure that Bluetooth® is enabled on your smartphone.
- Reboot the hearings aids following the instructions in the app.
- On the Remote app tap “Continue” to search for the hearing aids.
- The Remote app will start searching for your hearing aids.
- Once they are found tap “Connect”.
- Allow the app time to connect to both hearing aids.
- After the hearing aids are connected tap “Continue”.
- Congratulations! Once completed you’ll see a confirmation screen and will be automatically redirected to the main screen.
Note: you only have to do the Onboarding and pairing once, afterwards the hearing aids connect automatically when you open the app