To pair and connect non-rechargeable hearing aids, please launch Easy Line Remote app and follow the steps:
1. Tap on “Pair device” to start pairing.
2. Turn on Bluetooth® to allow Easy Line Remote to connect to the devices.
3. To enable pairing, restart your hearing aids by opening and closing the battery door.
4. Tap on “Continue” to start pairing process. App will be searching for devices.
5. “Device found” will appear on the app screen. Select your hearing aid. It can take some time for the hearing aid to connect.
6. Bluetooth pairing request for each hearing aid will appear on the phone screen. Tap “Pair”.
7. Hearing aids are now successfully paired to the app. Tap “Continue” to complete the process or select “Optional settings” to see how to enable hearing aid controls for phone calls and streaming.