How to pair and connect rechargeable hearing aids to Easy Line Remote on iPhone®?
To pair and connect rechargeable hearing aids, please launch Easy Line Remote app and follow the steps:
- Tap on “Pair device” to start pairing.
2. Turn on Bluetooth® to allow Easy Line Remote to connect to the devices.
3. Restart the hearing aids to enable the Bluetooth pairing mode:
- Push and hold the lower part of the hearing aid button for 4 seconds until the light turns red,
- Push and hold the lower part of the hearing aid button for 2 seconds until the light flashes green.
- Tap on “Continue” to start pairing process. App will be searching for devices.
5. “Device found” will appear on the app screen. Select your hearing aid. It can take some time for the hearing aid to connect.
6. Bluetooth pairing request for each hearing aid will appear on the phone screen. Tap “Pair”.
7. Hearing aids are now successfully paired to the app. Tap “Continue” to complete the process or select “Optional settings” to see how to enable hearing aid controls for phone calls and streaming.