Easy Line PartnerMic Tips
I do not hear any sound from the PartnerMic
- PartnerMic is switched off.
- Make sure the device is turned on and fully charged.
- PartnerMic is not paired with the hearing aids.
- To redo the pairing procedure you can manually activate the pairing mode by pressing the pairing button.
- Place the PartnerMic within 10 cm (4 inches) range from the hearing aid
- Press the pairing button
- Pairing is complete when the indicator light turns green
- The distance between the PartnerMic and the hearing aids is too great.
- Have the person wearing the PartnerMic move closer.
- An obstacle is preventing transmission.
- Depending on the material (e.g. the human body), line of sight may be necessary.
I hear drop-outs during audio transfer
- PartnerMic is too far away from the hearing aid or shielded by an obstacle (e.g. human body).
- Do not exceed the maximum distance and adjust the device orientations.
The volume during streaming is not comfortable (too low or too high)
- The volume levels are not set correctly.
- Adjust the volume using the multi-function button on your hearing aid or the Remote Control functions within the Easy Line Remote App or the Easy Line Remote Control
There is too much noise, I cannot understand the speaker
- Your hearing aid microphones are set too high.
- Reduce the hearing aid volume by a pressing the multi-function button on your hearing aid, or adjust using the Easy Line Remote Control or App
- PartnerMic is not worn correctly.
- Place the PartnerMic closer to the mouth of the speaker (20 cm / 8”) and make sure it is not tilted beyond 45°. Clothing should not cover the PartnerMic.
- The settings of your hearing aids are not right.
- Please ask your hearing care professional to finetune your hearing aids.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.